Friday 25 January 2013

Hockley Valley Canadian Amber Ale

In my quest to try everything represented by Canadian craft brewing I occasionally come across a beer that just doesn't float my boat. Enter Hockley Amber Ale.

The thing that I love the most about craft breweries is that they most always produce unique and interesting beers. Sadly, this is not always the truth. Hockey's Amber Ale simply does not deliver anything memorable. It's a bland beer that tastes like several other beers I've had in the past. I do appreciate the fish and chips recipe on the side of the can, but I doubt that I'll ever get around to trying it.

Forgettable, unoriginal, and just not worth the price of admission. Bad form, I give it a D-

Advice: Try Amsterdam Brewery's Nut Brown Ale instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment